13-WELL CONTRACT WITH CONOCOPHILLIPS FOR TRANSOCEAN 712
Transocean Ltd. announced that the midwater semisubmersible Transocean 712 was awarded a 13-well contract (approximately 580 days) commencing in March 2019 in the U.K. North Sea with ConocoPhillips. The estimated firm contract backlog is approximately $75 million. Additionally, the contract includes a one-well option.
Transocean 712 capable to drill in water depths of 1,600 ft, Built by Hyundai Heavy Industries at Ulsan shipyard in South Korea, the semi-submersible was delivered in 1983.
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024