2023 – AN EXCITING YEAR FOR HALLIBURTON
Halliburton said that 2023 was an exciting year. The company launched new products, collaborated with customers and service providers, supported local communities, and celebrated wins.
• Halliburton launched multiple new and innovative products, including the RockJetTM family of reservoir-optimized shaped charges, the Obex EcoLock compression-set packer, as well as the FlexRite completions system and IntelevateTM digital platform to optimize ESP performance.
• Halliburton is a leader in issued patents. Inventors Stephen Greci, senior technical advisor, and Dr. Sam Lewis, chief Research & Development chemistry advisor, received the “100 U.S. Patents Award” for their milestone achievement. Each issued 100 patents, furthering Halliburton’s mission to help customers maximize asset value with greater efficiency.
• Halliburton Labs co-hosted the first ever The Future of Energy Day at Denver Startup Week where ten startups pitched their technologies and services for a chance to join the clean-energy accelerator.
• Halliburton established its low carbon solutions business to leverage our historical strengths, knowledge, and technologies to help our clients achieve their carbon capture, utilization, and storage (CCUS) and geothermal energy goals.
• AIQ and Halliburton joined ADNOC to successfully launch the first AI-enabled Autonomous Well Control solution, RoboWell, across the energy giant’s North East Bab asset in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
• Halliburton, Aker BP ASA, Noble Corporation, and Odfjelln Drilling entered into a five-year drilling and wells alliance agreement. The Alliance previously delivered more than 100 wells and drilling operations on the Norwegian continental shelf and hopes to bring even more wells into production in the five years to come.
• Ovintiv and Halliburton drilled the longest lateral section in Canada’s Montney Play, setting a new basin record with the help of the iCruise X Intelligent Rotary Steerable System.
• Core Laboratories Inc. and Halliburton collaborated to integrate digital rock capabilities with laboratory measured data, combining Core Lab’s reservoir description and optimization technologies with Halliburton’s specialization in pore-scale digital rock analysis.
Halliburton won three Hart Energy Meritorious Awards for Engineering Innovation and the 2023 Gulf Energy Information Excellence Award among others. The company was also awarded the 2023 National Ocean Industries Association (NOIA) Safety Practice Award.
(Source and image: Halliburton)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024