23rd OFFSHORE ASIA-PACIFIC SUMMIT & EXHIBITION (OAP 2023)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
OAP 2023 will focus on the latest bidding information from international oil companies and national oil companies, as well as opportunities for cooperation in the Southeast Asian oil and gas service and equipment industry, and on building a greener, smarter, more stable, sustainable and efficient offshore supply chain in Southeast Asia.
OAP 2023 Conference Framework
December 4th Pre-Conference Closing Event
• Master Class I: Latest Trends, Projects and Cooperation Prospects in FPS Industry – Depicting Southeast Asia Brochure
• Master Class II: Financial Leasing Strategies for Southeast Asian Offshore Industry
December 5th First Day
• C-Level Roundtable: Jointly Addressing New Challenges and Opportunities for Upstream Activities in the Asia-Pacific Region
• Pathways to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 in offshore upstream oil and gas activities
• Towards a Greener Future: Energy Transformation, Working Together
• ESG Investment Risks for Upstream Exploration and Production in Southeast Asia and the Rest of the Asia-Pacific Region
• Digital Transformation: A Game Changer for Increasing Efficiency and Reducing Costs in Southeast Asia and Beyond
• Local Element Requirements: Developments and Changes in Southeast Asia
• Country Topic Agenda: Offshore Oil & Gas Exploration & Development: Project Tour & Cooperation Opportunities in Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, etc.
• Advanced Offshore Technology Solutions
• Finding the right offshore digital solutions for Southeast Asian countries.
• Cocktail Party – In-depth Networking
December 6 Second day
• Sub-Forum 1: Subsea Production Systems + Drilling and Completions
• HPHT (High Temperature, High Pressure) Drilling: Steps to be taken to achieve new success in Southeast Asia
• Innovations in Drilling and Completion Technologies for Southeast Asia’s Harsh Environment
• Session II: FPS + Offshore New Energy
• FPSO contractors look at promising FPSOs in Southeast Asia and the Asia-Pacific region
• Strategies and Practices for FPSO Redeployment
• FPSO Hull Construction: Newbuild or Retrofit?
• FLNG & FSRU Project Maps, Programs and Investment Opportunities
December 7-8 Post-conference Study Tour
In-depth customized study tour for important Malaysian offshore oil and gas institutions and companies. Recommended for companies in offshore engineering, equipment and oil & gas solutions. The tour is limited to 30 participants, so register as soon as possible!
We will provide: full accompaniment and introduction by the organiser, full use of car, company brochure, social lunch and afternoon tea.