6th ANNUAL LNG SUMMIT – PREPARING THE INDUDTRY FOR THE RISE IN LNG
Wisdom has announced its 6th Annual LNG Summit USA to be held on 21 and 22 September 2022 in Houston, Texas that will bring the entire LNG value chain under one roof.
The global LNG market has progressively transformed in the past few decades—quadrupling in size, doubling its share of global natural gas trade, and emerging as one of the fastest growing segments in the energy industry.
Global LNG demand has hit record highs mainly due to its surging demand, and the USA is set to be the biggest supplier of LNG in the world. The rising U.S. LNG exports have steadily met the demand for LNG, which have reached new records and are poised to continue in 2022.
The 6th edition of Wisdom’s very successful and renowned Annual LNG Summit will explore how the USA is planning to meet the increasing demand for LNG in key markets with a focus on the crucial role of technology to increase production capacity. The event will also discuss the commercialisation and technological developments impacting the entire US LNG value chain.
The summit will invite senior industry representatives from leading organisations who will share their insights, expert opinions, innovations, and experience, helping attendees gain a deeper understanding of the current US LNG market.
The event will feature practical sessions, excellent networking opportunities, hard-hitting presentations and inspiring panel discussions from movers and shakers of the LNG supply chain and leading experts and stakeholders from the energy, gas, and maritime industries. It will also feature an exclusive awards night on 21 September 2022 to honour the greatest innovations and breakthroughs.
The two-day summit will count on 6 advisory members and a power-packed panel of 30+ distinguished speakers from leading global industries such as American Gas Association, LNG Central, Texas LNG, Alder Midstream, ConocoPhillips, ENESTAS, Osaka Gas, EIC (Energy Industries Council) and many more.
The event is integral in connecting industry-leading LNG and gas buyers and sellers worldwide whilst facilitating thought-provoking conversations that drive the energy industry forward.
• Demand and supply outlook: how will the USA meet the increasing demand for LNG in key markets
• LNG bunkering and transportation: what is the demand outlook for LNG bunkering in 2022
• Financing new LNG projects in the USA – where do the opportunities lie?
• LNG technology: how will the industry use technology to keep LNG investible and to decarbonise LNG?
• Evolving commercial partnerships: how are companies adapting their business models and aligning with partners
• The future of hydrogen as an adversary for LNG
• The energy transition acceleration and the drive to decarbonise methane
• Review of upcoming regulations impacting the US LNG market
• Assessing the impacts of the growth in LNG trading on the overall business going forward
The two-day power-packed event includes comprehensive content, the latest showcase of trends and technologies, extensive networking and inspirational takeaways!
The event is sponsored by Cryocan, MDxBlocks, Waterfall Security Solutions, Trelleborg, and Weeks.
For more information, please visit the official website: lng-usa.com