A NEW CONTRACT FOR ATWOOD AURORA OFF CAMEROON
Houston based Atwood Oceanics has been awarded a drilling services contract by GLENCORE EXPLORATION CAMEROON LTD for the jack-up rig Atwood Aurora. The contract is for 3 wells. Contract commencement is expected in February 2013 in direct continuation of the two well contract with Bowleven PLC. With the award of this contract, the firm contractual commitment for the Atwood Aurora is expected to extend to August 2013. Atwood Aurora is a Le Tourneau 116 E, 350’ Jack up built at Keppel AmFels, Brownsville shipyard, Texas. The rig was delivered in 2008.
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020