ACCENTURE ACQUIRES ENAXIS CONSULTING
Accenture has acquired Enaxis Consulting, a Houston-based management consulting firm with deep experience in digital capabilities, data science and agile project delivery focused on the upstream oil and gas and oilfield services sectors and the airline industry. Enaxis’ advisory services enable clients to transform their organizations, improve operational efficiency and drive innovation.
Enaxis serves Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies and regularly consults with chief information officers, chief technology officers, chief digital officers and other company leaders on the design and agile implementation of emerging digital technologies and business operating models. Clients draw upon Enaxis’ deep experience in organizational change management and its expertise in selecting and adopting digital products and advanced analytics with emerging capabilities in robotic process automation and the internet of things technologies.
Enaxis employees undergo digital core training, and many are certified in programs including Agile SAFE, scrum master and digital product adoption.
Enaxis is recognized as a leading Houston employer and collaborator on innovation. For the past five years, it has been named to the Houston Chronicle’s Top Work Places. It also sponsors the Enaxis Leadership Forum, an invitation-only event for C-suite executives, futurists and academia to exchange ideas on implementing effective digital capabilities, artificial intelligence, automation and future workforce readiness.
Accenture headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. (Source and image: Accenture)
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE ANADARKO FOR $33 BILLION 13th April 2019
- ENSCO ROWAN BECOMES WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE DRILLING COMPANY BY FLEET SIZE 12th April 2019
- GLOBAL DISCOVERIES OF CONVENTION RESOURCES ON THE RISE IN 2019 09th April 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP KAOMBO SUL FPSO IN ANGOLAN DEEPWATER 02nd April 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRIT SETS NEW OFFSHORE LIFT RECORD IN JOHAN SVERDRUP FIELD 25th March 2019
- NORTH DAKOTA REACHES NEW PRODUCTION RECORDS 22nd March 2019