ACCENTURE ACQUIRES ENAXIS CONSULTING
Accenture has acquired Enaxis Consulting, a Houston-based management consulting firm with deep experience in digital capabilities, data science and agile project delivery focused on the upstream oil and gas and oilfield services sectors and the airline industry. Enaxis’ advisory services enable clients to transform their organizations, improve operational efficiency and drive innovation.
Enaxis serves Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies and regularly consults with chief information officers, chief technology officers, chief digital officers and other company leaders on the design and agile implementation of emerging digital technologies and business operating models. Clients draw upon Enaxis’ deep experience in organizational change management and its expertise in selecting and adopting digital products and advanced analytics with emerging capabilities in robotic process automation and the internet of things technologies.
Enaxis employees undergo digital core training, and many are certified in programs including Agile SAFE, scrum master and digital product adoption.
Enaxis is recognized as a leading Houston employer and collaborator on innovation. For the past five years, it has been named to the Houston Chronicle’s Top Work Places. It also sponsors the Enaxis Leadership Forum, an invitation-only event for C-suite executives, futurists and academia to exchange ideas on implementing effective digital capabilities, artificial intelligence, automation and future workforce readiness.
Accenture headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. (Source and image: Accenture)
- AASTA HANSTEEN GAS FIELD ON STREAM 18th December 2018
- ARGENTINA: PETRONAS AND YPF TO INVEST $2.3 BILLION IN LA AMARGA CHICA 12th December 2018
- ENI STRIKES OIL IN THE AFOXE PROSPECT OFFSHORE ANGOLA 10th December 2018
- TALOS ENERGY COMMENCES ZAMA-2 APPRAISAL CAMPAIGN 04th December 2018
- EXXONMOBIL MAKES 10TH DISCOVERY IN STABROEK BLOCK OFFSHORE GUYANA 04th December 2018
- IXACHI BECOMES MEXICO’S LARGEST DISCOVERY IN 25 YEARS 03rd December 2018
- THE GIGANTIC AIRPORTS OF THE FUTURE – ISTANBUL, DAXING, CHANGI, LONG THANH 24th November 2018
- BP STARTS UP CLAIR RIDGE OIL PRODUCTION IN WEST OF SHETLAND 24th November 2018