ADVANCED MAINTENANCE PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
Based on 35 years of real-life industrial experience of the trainer in maintenance planning and scheduling, this 4-day training course from 26-29 June 2018 in Singapore is designed to build competency in maintenance planning and scheduling. The techniques that participants will learn in this course will allow for effective planning and scheduling of maintenance resources. The course will cover all the fundamentals and advanced methods and applications that a suitably qualified professional would use in carrying out fully functional plant maintenance. In summary, the course provides a step-by-step practical guide to best practices of maintenance planning and scheduling that will essentially reduce maintenance costs and deliver maximum business benefits.
For more information, please visit our website or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Start: 26 June 2018
End: 29 June 2018
Organizer: Equip Global Pte Ltd
- BAHRAIN: LARGEST OIL FIND SINCE 1932 02nd April 2018
- IEA: GLOBAL ENERGY DEMAND GREW BY 2.1% IN 2017 31st March 2018
- ExxonMobil AWARDED EIGHT BLOCKS IN BRAZIL BID ROUND 30th March 2018
- AWILCO DRILLING TO ORDER UP TO FOUR NEW SEMI-SUBMERSIBLES 01st March 2018
- ExxonMobil REPORTS 7th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 01st March 2018