ADVANCED MAINTENANCE PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
Based on 35 years of real-life industrial experience of the trainer in maintenance planning and scheduling, this 4-day training course from 26-29 June 2018 in Singapore is designed to build competency in maintenance planning and scheduling. The techniques that participants will learn in this course will allow for effective planning and scheduling of maintenance resources. The course will cover all the fundamentals and advanced methods and applications that a suitably qualified professional would use in carrying out fully functional plant maintenance. In summary, the course provides a step-by-step practical guide to best practices of maintenance planning and scheduling that will essentially reduce maintenance costs and deliver maximum business benefits.
For more information, please visit our website or email us at email@example.com now!
Start: 26 June 2018
End: 29 June 2018
Organizer: Equip Global Pte Ltd
- TIDEWATER AND GULFMARK TO MERGE 16th July 2018
- WEATHERFORD DROPS LAND DRILLING OPERATIONS IN ALGERIA, KUWAIT AND SAUDI ARABIA 13th July 2018
- BP: START-UP OF SHAH DENIZ 2 OFFSHORE AZERBAIJAN 04th July 2018
- GENERAL ELECTRIC TO SPIN OFF BAKER HUGHES AND GE HEALTHCARE 27th June 2018
- GE AND EDF TO CONSTRUCT SIX EPR’s IN INDIA 27th June 2018
- USGS: EAGLE FORD HOLDS 8.5 BILLION BARRELS OF UNDISCOVERED OIL 25th June 2018
- EIGHTH OIL DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA FOR EXXONMOBIL 21st June 2018