ADVANCED MAINTENANCE PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
Based on 35 years of real-life industrial experience of the trainer in maintenance planning and scheduling, this 4-day training course from 26-29 June 2018 in Singapore is designed to build competency in maintenance planning and scheduling. The techniques that participants will learn in this course will allow for effective planning and scheduling of maintenance resources. The course will cover all the fundamentals and advanced methods and applications that a suitably qualified professional would use in carrying out fully functional plant maintenance. In summary, the course provides a step-by-step practical guide to best practices of maintenance planning and scheduling that will essentially reduce maintenance costs and deliver maximum business benefits.
For more information, please visit our website or email us at email@example.com now!
Start: 26 June 2018
End: 29 June 2018
Organizer: Equip Global Pte Ltd
- BP STARTS UP THUNDER HORSE NORTHWEST EXPANSION 19th October 2018
- NIGERIA: PIPE LINE BLAST KILLED 200 IN ABA 17th October 2018
- SHELL QGC TO DRILL 250 WELLS IN WESTERN DOWNS REGION OF QUEENSLAND 12th October 2018
- PEMEX DISCOVERS MAJOR OILFIELDS IN MEXICO’s SURESTE BASIN 11th October 2018
- ENSCO ACQUIRES ROWAN IN A $2.38 BILLION DEAL 09th October 2018