AKER SOLUTIONS AWARDED UMBILICALS COPNTRACT BY ENI IN ANGOLA
Aker Solutions has been awarded an important contract by Eni Angola S.p.A. – Sucursal de Angola, a subsidiary of Azule Energy, to provide the dynamic and static subsea umbilicals for the Agogo field development located offshore Angola in the West Hub Area of Block 15/06.
The contract includes the engineering, manufacturing and delivery of a complete umbilical system totaling about 36 kilometers of both dynamic and static subsea production control umbilicals including spares, as well as ancillary equipment and services. The umbilicals will be manufactured at Aker Solutions´site in Moss, Norway. The work starts up immediately and is planned to be delivered in the 2nd quarter of 2024.
(Source and image: Aker Solutions – Aker Solutions cable spools)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024