AMEC FOSTER WHEELER WINS GAS PLANT CONTRACT IN UZBEKISTAN
Amec Foster Wheeler has been awarded a lump sum contract by Hyundai Engineering for the delivery of hydrogen plant technology and design and materials supply for a Terrace Wall steam reformer heater for Uzbekneftegaz National Holding Company’s OLTIN YO’L GTL (gas-to-liquid) plant which is under construction in the Kashkadarya Region of Uzbekistan.
Amec Foster Wheeler’s scope of work includes the basic design engineering for the 37,100 Nm3/h (normal cubic metres per hour) hydrogen unit, the basic and detailed engineering, and procurement for the steam reformer heater, plus site advisory services. Amec Foster Wheeler is currently in the detailed engineering phase for the plant’s Terrace Wall steam reformer, which is scheduled to be completed in the second quarter of 2018.
This contract supports Amec Foster Wheeler’s strategy to extend its technology offerings, including its leading hydrogen production and unique Terrace Wall steam reformer technologies.
The Terrace Wall design is a unique and fully proven global technology, part of Amec Foster Wheeler’s wider suite of innovative technologies which supports customers across the world. In addition to this contract win, in the last year Amec Foster Wheeler has announced contracts for its proprietary Terrace Wall reformer technology in Russia, Egypt and Italy. (Source: Amec Foster Wheeler = Image: Oltin Yo’l / plant site preparation )
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019
- SO LONG BHGE – WELCOME TO BAKER HUGHES COMPANY 18th October 2019
- EQUINOR CELEBRATES 1000th CARGO AT HAMMERFEST LNG PLANT 11th October 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM 07th October 2019
- TUGBOAT BOURBON RHODE SINKS IN HURRICANE LORENZO – 11 MISSING 29th September 2019