ASIA-TECH 2019 is supported by the Ministry of Industry of Indonesia and co-hosted by INAPLAS – Indonesia Olefins, Aromatics and Plastic Industry Association.
As one of the most respected and established industry events in the region, ASIA-TECH keeps being regularly supported by some of Asia’s leading Oil & Gas Companies – PERTAMINA, PTT GC, PETRON, PETRONAS, S-OIL to name a few.
The event will focus on processing technology developments for the refining & petrochemical industry with the 3rd day held in two parallel streams on Technologies for Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatics & Derivatives and in a parallel a stream on Refining & Residue Upgrading Technologies.
• Global & Regional Refining & Petrochemicals Markets Trends
• Implementing Digital Strategies, Approaches, Tools & Solutions
• Refining Petrochemicals Integration
• Technologies for Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatics & Derivatives
• Clean Fuels, FCC, RFCC & other Refining Technologies Updates
• Residue Upgrading Technologies: Hydroprocessing & Thermal
• Sulphur & Hydrogen Management
• Innovations in Equipment and Catalysts
• Case Studies on Key Project Implementations
Exclusive half day COMPLIMENTARY SEMINAR by Air Liquide
Held alongside ASIA-TECH 2019 on 9 October the seminar will provide updates and case studies on Air Liquide technologies for integrated refineries.
Registration is free and open to all end-users and operators.
(ASIA-TECH event page)
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS FINDS ROOT CAUSE OF THE TUROY H225 CRASH 14th September 2019
- LAUNCH OF THE GIANT ARCTIC LNG 2 DEVELOPMENT APPROVED 09th September 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO LEAVE NORWAY FOR GOOD – THE END OF A BEAUTIFUL STORY 08th September 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM IN OCTOBER 06th September 2019
- ARRIVAL OF LIZA DESTINY OFFSHORE GUYANA 30th August 2019
- BP SAYS GOODBYE TO ALASKA – SALE OF BUSINESS TO HILCORP FOR $ 5.6 BILLION 28th August 2019