BAKER HUGUES AND BP TO DEVELOP CORDANT INTEGRATED SUITE
Baker Hughes, an energy technology company will collaborate with bp, the global integrated energy company, on further defining and developing Cordant, a new Baker Hughes integrated suite of solutions for asset performance management and process optimization.
Cordant enables the standardization of asset health and strategy by integrating operational data within a probabilistic model, simultaneously optimizing the resource and cost structure without negatively impacting plant availability or production output. As part of the collaboration, bp will deploy OnePM, a Cordant asset strategy solution in select locations across its Gulf of Mexico production assets, where Baker Hughes currently has a large installed base of rotating equipment, controls, and associated digital services. The companies will look for opportunities to expand this collaboration across other regions in the future.
(Source: Baker Hughes)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024