BOOR DRILLING JANUARY 2019 FLEET UPDATE
Boor Drilling released its January 2019 Fleet Update and advised that it has signed contracts for four jackups that include extensions to actual contracts. There are advanced negotiations in progress for two units.
• Odin: New contract: March 2019 to November 2019, Operator Undisclosed.
• Mexico Frigg: Exercised Option: January 2019 to October 2019, Total, Nigeria and assignment from April 2019 to October 2019, Shell, Nigeria.
• C20051: Exercised Option: January 2019 to February 2019, Total, Netherlands
• MSS1: Contract Extension: March 2019 to April 2019, TAQA, UK (slot in the current contract)
• Prospector 5: Advanced Negotiations: late 1Q2019 to 1Q2020, North Sea
• C20051: Advanced Negotiations: 2Q2019 to 4Q2019, North Sea
Based in Hamilton, Bermuda, Borr Drilling currently operates a fleet of 16 jack-up drilling rigs. Further, the company has 10 high-specification jack-up drilling rigs on order from Keppel FELS and and PPL Shipyard Pte Ltd with delivery dates ranging from Q2 2018 to Q4 2020. This fleet places Borr Drilling in the top five premium jack-up companies globally – with the youngest fleet. (Source: Borr Drilling)
- ENI REPORTS NEW GAS DISCOVERY IN NOUR NORTH SINAI OFFSHORE EGYPT 14th March 2019
- ENI REPORTS MAJOR OIL DISCOVERY IN THE AGOGO PROSPECT IN ANGOLA’S DEEPWATER 13th March 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO INCREASE PERMIAN BASIN OUTPUT TO 1 MILLION BARRELS PER DAY 07th March 2019
- GLAUCUS-1 – ANOTHER GIANT HIT FOR EXXONMOBIL OFFSHORE CYPRUS 01st March 2019
- IN 2018 EXXONMOBIL ADDED 4.5 BILLION BARRELS TO RESERVES 28th February 2019