BRISTOW HELICOPTERS WINS CONTRACT FROM APACHE
Bristow Helicopters has secured a new contract with Apache North Sea Limited to support its North Sea operations. The contract which has a five year primary term, with further extension options, will commence on 1 September 2017.
Aircraft types provided under the contract will comprise both the Sikorsky S-92 and Leonardo AW189.
Alan Corbett, managing director of Bristow Helicopters, said: “I am immensely proud of our teams for all the hard work that went into securing this work with Apache, especially in this difficult climate. This is our first contract with Apache in the UK, and we are very pleased to have established this relationship with them. (Source: Bristow)
- CHEVRON STARTS LNG PRODUCTION AT WHEATSTONE 10th October 2017
- BORR DRILLING ACQUIRES PREMIUM JACKUP RIGS FROM PPL SHIPYARD 09th October 2017
- GAZPROM NEFT DISCOVERS NEW FIELD IN OKHOTSK SEA 09th October 2017
- LOWEST DAYRATE EVER FOR ULTRA-DEEPWATER DRILLSHIPS 30th September 2017
- TRANSOCEAN TO SCRAP SIX DEEPWATER/ULTRA-DEEPWATER FLOATERS 23rd September 2017
- TOTAL ACQUIRES MAERSK OIL FOR $7.45 BILLION 21st August 2017