BRISTOW HELICOPTERS TO SUPPORT TAQA OPERATIONS
Bristow Helicopters has extended its partnership with TAQA and secured a new contract to provide helicopter offshore crew change services to support their operations to the PARAGON MSS1 in the East Shetland basin. The work began on March 2, 2018, and supports an initial estimated 18-month campaign. Bristow is working in partnership with Eastern Airways to deliver the services utilizing an existing Sikorsky S-92 and SAAB 2000 aircraft.
“I would like to thank the UK commercial and operations teams for the hard work and dedication that resulted in securing and delivering this work,“ said Matt Rhodes, UK oil and gas director. “This opportunity will demonstrate the flexibility that a combined Bristow and Eastern Airways service can provide to the oil and gas industry.”
Within the UK, TAQA, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, is a fully integrated exploration and production company working in the North Sea. TAQA operates five platforms which produce from 13 fields spread across the Northern North Sea and the Central North Sea and it also owns equity in fields which are operated by others in the Central North Sea. TAQA’s total average daily production for 2014 was 61.4 mboe/d.
TAQA is the operator of the Brent Pipeline which connects its operated Cormorant Alpha platform back to the BP-operated Sullom Voe Terminal. The Brent System Pipeline carries approximately 90,000 bpd of oil, or approximately 10% of the UK’s oil production. (Source: Bristow)
- EIGHTH OIL DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA FOR EXXONMOBIL 21st June 2018
- BORR DRILLING READY FOR THE RECOVERY IN JACKUP MARKET 20th June 2018
- EQUINOR AWARDS THE LARGEST SERVICES CONTRACTS EVER 19th June 2018
- DEVELOPMENT DRILLING OF LIZA PHASE 1 OFFSHORE GUYANA COMMENCES 13th June 2018
- TAISHIN 1 WORLD FIRST EPR STARTED 11th June 2018
- 200th LNG CARGO FROM GNLG IN CURTIS ISLAND 07th June 2018
- NOV ACQUIRES DUTCH RIG ENGINEERING FIRM GustoMSC 04th June 2018
- SHELL REPORTS DOVER DISCOVERY IN THE GULF OF MEXICO 24th May 2018