BRISTOW HELICOPTERS TO SUPPORT TAQA OPERATIONS
Bristow Helicopters has extended its partnership with TAQA and secured a new contract to provide helicopter offshore crew change services to support their operations to the PARAGON MSS1 in the East Shetland basin. The work began on March 2, 2018, and supports an initial estimated 18-month campaign. Bristow is working in partnership with Eastern Airways to deliver the services utilizing an existing Sikorsky S-92 and SAAB 2000 aircraft.
“I would like to thank the UK commercial and operations teams for the hard work and dedication that resulted in securing and delivering this work,“ said Matt Rhodes, UK oil and gas director. “This opportunity will demonstrate the flexibility that a combined Bristow and Eastern Airways service can provide to the oil and gas industry.”
Within the UK, TAQA, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, is a fully integrated exploration and production company working in the North Sea. TAQA operates five platforms which produce from 13 fields spread across the Northern North Sea and the Central North Sea and it also owns equity in fields which are operated by others in the Central North Sea. TAQA’s total average daily production for 2014 was 61.4 mboe/d.
TAQA is the operator of the Brent Pipeline which connects its operated Cormorant Alpha platform back to the BP-operated Sullom Voe Terminal. The Brent System Pipeline carries approximately 90,000 bpd of oil, or approximately 10% of the UK’s oil production. (Source: Bristow)
- STATOIL BANS THE WORD OIL AND BECOMES EQUINOR 15th March 2018
- ExxonMobil GROWTH PLAN: EARNINGS TO DOUBLE BY 2025 08th March 2018
- KCA Deutag ACQUIRES LAND DRILLING CONTRACTOR DALMA ENERGY 06th March 2018
- GE UNVEILS HALIADE-X WORLD’s MOST POWERFUL WIND TURBINE 02nd March 2018
- AWILCO DRILLING TO ORDER UP TO FOUR NEW SEMI-SUBMERSIBLES 01st March 2018
- ExxonMobil REPORTS 7th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 01st March 2018