BRISTOW HELICOPTERS TO SUPPORT TAQA OPERATIONS
Bristow Helicopters has extended its partnership with TAQA and secured a new contract to provide helicopter offshore crew change services to support their operations to the PARAGON MSS1 in the East Shetland basin. The work began on March 2, 2018, and supports an initial estimated 18-month campaign. Bristow is working in partnership with Eastern Airways to deliver the services utilizing an existing Sikorsky S-92 and SAAB 2000 aircraft.
“I would like to thank the UK commercial and operations teams for the hard work and dedication that resulted in securing and delivering this work,“ said Matt Rhodes, UK oil and gas director. “This opportunity will demonstrate the flexibility that a combined Bristow and Eastern Airways service can provide to the oil and gas industry.”
Within the UK, TAQA, headquartered in Abu Dhabi, is a fully integrated exploration and production company working in the North Sea. TAQA operates five platforms which produce from 13 fields spread across the Northern North Sea and the Central North Sea and it also owns equity in fields which are operated by others in the Central North Sea. TAQA’s total average daily production for 2014 was 61.4 mboe/d.
TAQA is the operator of the Brent Pipeline which connects its operated Cormorant Alpha platform back to the BP-operated Sullom Voe Terminal. The Brent System Pipeline carries approximately 90,000 bpd of oil, or approximately 10% of the UK’s oil production. (Source: Bristow)
- ARGENTINA: PETRONAS AND YPF TO INVEST $2.3 BILLION IN LA AMARGA CHICA 12th December 2018
- ENI STRIKES OIL IN THE AFOXE PROSPECT OFFSHORE ANGOLA 10th December 2018
- TALOS ENERGY COMMENCES ZAMA-2 APPRAISAL CAMPAIGN 04th December 2018
- EXXONMOBIL MAKES 10TH DISCOVERY IN STABROEK BLOCK OFFSHORE GUYANA 04th December 2018
- IXACHI BECOMES MEXICO’S LARGEST DISCOVERY IN 25 YEARS 03rd December 2018
- THE GIGANTIC AIRPORTS OF THE FUTURE – ISTANBUL, DAXING, CHANGI, LONG THANH 24th November 2018
- BP STARTS UP CLAIR RIDGE OIL PRODUCTION IN WEST OF SHETLAND 24th November 2018