BYRON ENERGY AWARDED NEW LEASES IN EUGENE ISLAND
Byron Energy has been advised by the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (“BOEM”) that its bids for Eugene Island blocks 62, 63, 76 and 77, at Gulf of Mexico OCS Lease Sale 250 held on Wednesday 21 March 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana, have been deemed acceptable by the BOEM and the leases have now been awarded to Byron.
Byron’s high bids for Eugene Island blocks 62, 63, 76 and 77 have been deemed acceptable • The four blocks, in a water depth of about 20 feet, cover the entire Eugene Island 77 Field where Byron undertook proprietary Reverse Time Migration seismic processing in 2014 • The Company has identified a number of high-quality prospects using its proprietary RTM seismic data with total in-house mapped gross potential of 308 billion cubic feet of gas and 12.6 million barrels of oil.
Byron Energy Headquartered in Melbourbne, Australia, is the operator and 50-100% working interest holder of several blocks in the Gulf of Mexico prospective for oil and gas. (Source: Byron Energy)
- EIGHTH OIL DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA FOR EXXONMOBIL 21st June 2018
- BORR DRILLING READY FOR THE RECOVERY IN JACKUP MARKET 20th June 2018
- EQUINOR AWARDS THE LARGEST SERVICES CONTRACTS EVER 19th June 2018
- DEVELOPMENT DRILLING OF LIZA PHASE 1 OFFSHORE GUYANA COMMENCES 13th June 2018
- TAISHIN 1 WORLD FIRST EPR STARTED 11th June 2018
- 200th LNG CARGO FROM GNLG IN CURTIS ISLAND 07th June 2018
- NOV ACQUIRES DUTCH RIG ENGINEERING FIRM GustoMSC 04th June 2018
- SHELL REPORTS DOVER DISCOVERY IN THE GULF OF MEXICO 24th May 2018