BYRON ENERGY AWARDED NEW LEASES IN EUGENE ISLAND
Byron Energy has been advised by the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (“BOEM”) that its bids for Eugene Island blocks 62, 63, 76 and 77, at Gulf of Mexico OCS Lease Sale 250 held on Wednesday 21 March 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana, have been deemed acceptable by the BOEM and the leases have now been awarded to Byron.
Byron’s high bids for Eugene Island blocks 62, 63, 76 and 77 have been deemed acceptable • The four blocks, in a water depth of about 20 feet, cover the entire Eugene Island 77 Field where Byron undertook proprietary Reverse Time Migration seismic processing in 2014 • The Company has identified a number of high-quality prospects using its proprietary RTM seismic data with total in-house mapped gross potential of 308 billion cubic feet of gas and 12.6 million barrels of oil.
Byron Energy Headquartered in Melbourbne, Australia, is the operator and 50-100% working interest holder of several blocks in the Gulf of Mexico prospective for oil and gas. (Source: Byron Energy)
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019
- NEW HORIZONS MAKES HISTORIC FLYBY OF ULTIMA THULE 01st January 2019
- NASA: ARCTIC ICE GROWS AT FASTER PACE IN WINTER 29th December 2018
- TRANSOCEAN AWARDED FIVE-YEAR CONTRACT FOR NEWBUILD ULTRA-DEEPWATER DRILLSHIP 29th December 2018
- SHELL PRELUDE FLNG FACILITY STARTS PRODUCTION IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA 26th December 2018
- AASTA HANSTEEN GAS FIELD ON STREAM 18th December 2018