CADELER TO BOOST OFFSHORE WIND INSTALLATION
Cadeler has entered into an unsecured green term loan facility in an aggregate amount of EUR 50 million with The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, Singapore branch (HSBC).
Mikkel Gleerup, CEO of Cadeler said: “With Cadeler’s strategic position in the market, we are well placed to meet the increasing global demands and to execute the largest and most complex offshore wind installation projects.”.
The purpose of the facility is, among others, to fund Cadeler’s construction of the X-class and F-class newbuild vessels and upgrade of the existing O-class vessels with new cranes. The financing includes a non-committed accordion option of up to EUR 50 million.
Based in Denmark and previously known as Swire Blue Ocean, Cadeler currently operates two O-Class installation vessels, Wind Osprey and Wind Orca.
(Source and image: Cadeler)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023