CHC BREAKS GROUND ON $6 MILLION UPGRADE OF ABERDEEN FACILITIES
The helicopter transport company CHC reaffirmed its long-term commitment to the North Sea energy sector as it held a ground-breaking ceremony for the major redevelopment of the company’s Aberdeen base earlier.
Customer representatives and fixed wing partners were present as CHC’s Regional Director for EMEA, Mark Abbey, was joined by the CEO of Oil and Gas UK, Deirdre Michie, to officially break ground on the project. The project includes upgrades to the terminal, a new state of the art operations center and hangar.
Each year, CHC’s passenger terminal serves several thousand workers as they travel to and from offshore installations in the North Sea. The terminal upgrades will provide passengers with improved lounges, a modern comfortable environment and various other new facilities to upgrade their flying experience.
In addition, the upgrades will allow CHC staff to continue providing class-leading, safe service to customers and passengers with a new and improved operations center that incorporates the latest in modern aviation technology. (Source: CHC)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024