CHINA JULY LPG SUPPLY UP 2.37%
The domestic liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) supply totaled around 2.27 million mt in July, up by 2.37% month on month, or down by 9.11% year on year, JLC data shows.
Sinopec Luoyang Company raised its production in July. ChemChina Huaxing Petrochemical resumed C4 supply.
In addition, PetroChina Liaoyang Petrochemical put one catalytic cracker into operation, and Hengli Petrochemical (Dalian) increased the output.
The daily LPG supply totaled about 73,248 mt in July, falling by 0.68% from June. The daily supply slid amid unit maintenance in July.
Dongming Petrochemical, Sinochem Hongrun Petrochemical and Sinopec Zhanjiang Dongxing Petrochemical shut units for maintenance.
The domestic LPG supply is expected to increase to 2.40 million-2.43 million mt in August, as many producers plan to resume operation.
Sinopec Qingdao Refining & Chemical resumed operation in early August, with daily supply reaching over 2,000 mt. Meanwhile, Hebei Xinhai Chemical, Zhongjie Petrochemical and Fujian Fuhaichuang Petroleum Chemical are expected to restart units.
PetroChina Daqing Refining & Chemical and Sinopec Anqing Company would reduce the production.
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023