CNOOC COMMENCES PRODUCTION FROM BOZONG 28-2 IN SOUTHERNBOHAI SEA
On September 25, CNOOC Limited announced that the Bozhong 28-2 South Oilfield Second Adjustment Project has commenced production.
The project is located in southern Bohai Sea, with an average water depth of around 21 meters. The main production facilities include 1 central platform and 1 water-injection subsea pipeline. 21 development wells are planned to be commissioned, including 13 production wells and 8 water-injection wells. It is expected to achieve a peak production of approximately 7,600 barrels of crude oil per day in 2024.
CNOOC Limited holds 100% interest in the project and acts as the operator.
(Based in Beijing, CNOOC is the largest offshore oil and gas producer in China, established as a state-owned mega company.
(Source: CNOOC – Image: Offshore worker in the Bohai Sea/China Daily)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023