CNOOC STARTS GAS PRODUCTION FROM JINZHOU 31-1 in LIAODONG BAY OF BOHAI SEA
Hong Kong based energy giant CNOOC announced that Jinzhou 31-1 gas field development project commenced production.
Jinzhou 31-1 gas field locates in Liaodong Bay of Bohai Sea, with an average water depth of about 30 meters. The main production facilities include 1 subsea production system, 1 submarine transportation pipeline, and 1 umbilical cable. It will fully utilize the existing processing facilities of Jinzhou 25-1 south platform and apply the first shallow-water Christmas tree independently developed in China. The project is expected to reach its peak production of approximately 14.8 million cubic feet of natural gas per day in 2023.
CNOOC Limited holds 100% interest in Jinzhou 31-1 gas field development project and acts as the operator.
Liaodong Bay is the largest and longest of the three main bays (along with Laizhou Bay to the south and the Bohai Bay to the southwest) of the Bohai Sea, the innermost gulf of the Yellow Sea.
(Source: CNOOC – Image: NASA)
- QATAR ENERGY AND SINOPEC SIGN 27-YEAR LNG SUPPLY AGREEMENT 22nd November 2022
- SCHLUMBERGER CHANGES ITS NAME TO SLB TO DRIVE THE FUTURE OF ENERGY 25th October 2022
- ADNOC BREAKS RECORD FOR THE LONGEST WELL EVER DRILLED 21st October 2022
- SAIPEM AWARDED BY QATARGAS ITS LARGEST SINGLE CONTRACT IN THE COMPANY HISTORY 20th October 2022
- CAMECO AND BROOKFIELD FORM PARTNERSHIP TO ACQUIRE WESTINGHOUSE ELECTRIC 17th October 2022
- SIEMENS GAMESA SG 14-222 DD WIND TURBINE PRODUCED 359 MW WITHIN 24 HOUR 14th October 2022