COBALT COMPLETES NORTH PLATTE APPRAISAL WELL
Cobalt International Energy has completed drilling operations on the North Platte #4 appraisal well. The preliminary results are encouraging and indicate that the well encountered approximately 650 feet of net oil pay, which is greater than the approximately 550 feet of net pay found in the North Platte #3 appraisal well. The North Platte #4 initial appraisal results also indicate high quality Inboard Lower Tertiary Wilcox reservoirs on the eastern flank of the North Platte field.
Cobalt, as operator, owns a 60% working interest in North Platte, and TOTAL E&P USA owns the remaining 40% working interest.
- AKER BP – 35 YEARS OLD ULA FIELD WILL PRODUCE OIL FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE YEARS 12th October 2021
- GIANT LIANGHEKOU HYDROPOWER PLANT BEGINS OPERATIONS IN SICHUAN PROVINCE 10th October 2021
- RYSTAD ENERGY – VACA MUERTA QUICKEST GROWING SHALE PLAY IN THE WORLD 08th October 2021
- VAN OORD ORDERS MEGA JACKUP TO INSTALL 20 MW OFFSHORE WIND TURBINES 04th October 2021
- BAKER HUGHES SDS AND MHWIRTH FORM GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING EQUIPMENT COMPANY 04th October 2021