CONTRACT EXTENDED FOR BRISTOW GROUP IN THE GREATER EKOFISK AREA
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, announced extensions to two contracts with ConocoPhillips to support its air transportation crew change and shuttle/search and rescue (SAR) services for the Greater Ekofisk Area in the North Sea.
Bristow has been ConocoPhillips’s aviation partner for more than 20 years. The current two contracts started September 1, 2014 and the extension will run through August 31, 2024, with additional option years available. The extensions create a foundation for continued improvement in service levels and a collaborative environment for the benefit of both parties.
Bristow will use two S-92 all-weather search and rescue service helicopters based at the ConocoPhillips Ekofisk Lima platform, located in the heart of the Ekofisk field approximately 160 nautical miles from the Bristow main base at Stavanger Airport, Sola, Norway. Additionally, Bristow’s Stavanger base will continue to use three oil & gas configured S92 helicopters of its existing fleet to support the crew change flights to and from the Ekofisk field.
Bristow provides 24/7 all-weather search and rescue service to the Greater Ekofisk Area.
Bristow is the world’s leading provider of offshore oil and gas transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide.
(Source and image: Bristow Group/Sikorsky S-92)
- PETROFAC EMIRATES AWARDED TWO CONTRACTS WORTH $1.65 BILLION IN ABU DHABI 19th February 2020
- ENI DISCOVERS OIL IN THE MID-DEEP WATER OF THE CUENCA SALINA OFFSHORE MEXICO 18th February 2020
- JEBEL ALI BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS DISCOVERY IN 15 YEARS 05th February 2020
- STAGE COMPLETIONS COMPLETES RECORD 142-STAGE JOB IN THE PERMIAN BASIN 30th January 2020
- EXXONMOBIL DISCOVERS OIL AT UARU OFFSHORE GUYANA 29th January 2020
- ENCANA BECOMES OVINTIV AND ESTABLISHES HEADQUARTERS IN DENVER 27th January 2020
- HALLIBURTON REPORTS $1.7 BILLION LOSS IN Q4 2019 22nd January 2020