CONTRACT EXTENDED FOR BRISTOW GROUP IN THE GREATER EKOFISK AREA
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, announced extensions to two contracts with ConocoPhillips to support its air transportation crew change and shuttle/search and rescue (SAR) services for the Greater Ekofisk Area in the North Sea.
Bristow has been ConocoPhillips’s aviation partner for more than 20 years. The current two contracts started September 1, 2014 and the extension will run through August 31, 2024, with additional option years available. The extensions create a foundation for continued improvement in service levels and a collaborative environment for the benefit of both parties.
Bristow will use two S-92 all-weather search and rescue service helicopters based at the ConocoPhillips Ekofisk Lima platform, located in the heart of the Ekofisk field approximately 160 nautical miles from the Bristow main base at Stavanger Airport, Sola, Norway. Additionally, Bristow’s Stavanger base will continue to use three oil & gas configured S92 helicopters of its existing fleet to support the crew change flights to and from the Ekofisk field.
Bristow provides 24/7 all-weather search and rescue service to the Greater Ekofisk Area.
Bristow is the world’s leading provider of offshore oil and gas transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide.
(Source and image: Bristow Group/Sikorsky S-92)
- CHESAPEAKE FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 30th June 2020
- BP SELLS ITS PETROCHEMICAL BUSINESS TO INEOS 30th June 2020
- NORILSK NICKEL TANK COLLAPSES – 21,000 TONS OF DIESEL LEAK INTO ARTIC RIVER 05th June 2020
- VATTENFALL TO CONSTRUCT WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE WINDFARM 05th June 2020
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020
- MAKO GAS FIELD BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS FIELD IN WEST NATUNA BASIN 26th May 2020
- NEPTUNE ENERGY CONDUCTS WORLD’S FIRST IN DUAL DRILLING SUBSEA AT FENJA FIELD 13th May 2020