CONTRACT EXTENDED FOR BRISTOW GROUP IN THE GREATER EKOFISK AREA
Bristow Group Inc., based in Houston, announced extensions to two contracts with ConocoPhillips to support its air transportation crew change and shuttle/search and rescue (SAR) services for the Greater Ekofisk Area in the North Sea.
Bristow has been ConocoPhillips’s aviation partner for more than 20 years. The current two contracts started September 1, 2014 and the extension will run through August 31, 2024, with additional option years available. The extensions create a foundation for continued improvement in service levels and a collaborative environment for the benefit of both parties.
Bristow will use two S-92 all-weather search and rescue service helicopters based at the ConocoPhillips Ekofisk Lima platform, located in the heart of the Ekofisk field approximately 160 nautical miles from the Bristow main base at Stavanger Airport, Sola, Norway. Additionally, Bristow’s Stavanger base will continue to use three oil & gas configured S92 helicopters of its existing fleet to support the crew change flights to and from the Ekofisk field.
Bristow provides 24/7 all-weather search and rescue service to the Greater Ekofisk Area.
Bristow is the world’s leading provider of offshore oil and gas transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide.
(Source and image: Bristow Group/Sikorsky S-92)
- PACIFIC DRILLING COMMENCES VOLUNTARY CHAPTER 11 PROCEEDINGS 03rd November 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020