CORAL SOUTH FLNG PROJECT: ENI SELECTS GE
GE Oil & Gashas signed a long-term agreement to collaborate with with ENI East Africa (EEA) on the Coral South FLNG project, and the developments it operates offshore Mozambique. The move underlines GE Oil & Gas’s commitment to expand its global footprint while supporting local investment in Africa, and re-affirms its leadership in large bore technology and cutting-edge subsea equipment and services.
The agreement comprises a multi-year contract to supply subsea production systems, ancillary equipment and services. It covers the Coral South FLNG project and is the first phase of EEA’s strategically-important development plans for the Rovuma basin Area 4 gas resources. The agreement also covers Area 4 future potential upstream projects. It includes a separate five-year aftermarket services contract for Life of Field of the subsea infrastructure, plus one five-year option and five three-year extensions.
GE Oil & Gas has secured orders for the Coral South FLNG from EEA for the supply of seven xmas trees, three 2-slot manifolds with integrated distribution units, MB rigid jumpers, seven subsea wellheads with spare components, a complete topside control system to be installed on the FLNG facility, and associated Services equipment and support including IWOCS and Landing Strings, tools, spares and technical assistance for installation, commissioning and start-up. (Source: G Oil & Gas)
- ADNOC AND TOTAL – WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATED SEISMIC ACQUISITION 14th November 2019
- IRAN HAS DISCOVERED NEW GIANT OILFIELD IN KHUZESTAN PROVINCE 11th November 2019
- ENCANA TO LEAVE CANADA AND ESTABLISH HEADQUARTERS IN THE UNITED STATES 08th November 2019
- SAIPEM 7000 ESTABLISHES NEW LIFTING RECORD FOR THE GULF OF MEXICO 31st October 2019
- BP AND KOSMOS ENERGY MAKE MAJOR GAS DISCOVERY OFFSHORE MAURITANIA 29th October 2019
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019