CORAL SOUTH FLNG PROJECT: ENI SELECTS GE
GE Oil & Gashas signed a long-term agreement to collaborate with with ENI East Africa (EEA) on the Coral South FLNG project, and the developments it operates offshore Mozambique. The move underlines GE Oil & Gas’s commitment to expand its global footprint while supporting local investment in Africa, and re-affirms its leadership in large bore technology and cutting-edge subsea equipment and services.
The agreement comprises a multi-year contract to supply subsea production systems, ancillary equipment and services. It covers the Coral South FLNG project and is the first phase of EEA’s strategically-important development plans for the Rovuma basin Area 4 gas resources. The agreement also covers Area 4 future potential upstream projects. It includes a separate five-year aftermarket services contract for Life of Field of the subsea infrastructure, plus one five-year option and five three-year extensions.
GE Oil & Gas has secured orders for the Coral South FLNG from EEA for the supply of seven xmas trees, three 2-slot manifolds with integrated distribution units, MB rigid jumpers, seven subsea wellheads with spare components, a complete topside control system to be installed on the FLNG facility, and associated Services equipment and support including IWOCS and Landing Strings, tools, spares and technical assistance for installation, commissioning and start-up. (Source: G Oil & Gas)
- MAKO GAS FIELD BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS FIELD IN WEST NATUNA BASIN 26th May 2020
- NEPTUNE ENERGY CONDUCTS WORLD’S FIRST IN DUAL DRILLING SUBSEA AT FENJA FIELD 13th May 2020
- TOTAL REINFORCES ITS ACTION PLAN TO FACE THE CURRENT CRISIS 06th May 2020
- REPSOL AND PARTNERS MAKE TWO OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE MEXICO 06th May 2020
- CHEVRON BOOKS PROFITS BUT TRIMS SAILS FOR DIFFICULT DAYS AHEAD 04th May 2020
- 5,000 TON LIEBHERR CRANE CRASHES DURING LOAD TEST ON ORION 1 INSTALLATION VESSEL 04th May 2020