CORETRAX ACQUIRES NEW TECHNOLOGY
Coretrax, a global leader in well integrity and production optimization based in Aberdeen, UK, has strengthened its well intervention capabilities after acquiring a complementary suite of technology from Wireline Drilling Technologies.
The significant investment has expanded Coretrax’s offering. Since completing the acquisition, the firm has signed a global route to market agreement with a supermajor to support its well intervention requirements internationally and secured additional work in the Middle East with an existing client.
The company has already integrated the new assets and software, which include wireline pump units, drilling units and tractor modules into its existing technology portfolio. The additional equipment boosts Coretrax’s current well integrity offering, enabling the business to access and address damaged wellbores. and support highly deviated wells more efficiently.
Coretrax has a portfolio of over 50 technologies, with operations across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
(Source and image: Coretrax)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024