COYANOSA PHASE II 3D SURVEY UNDERWAY IN SOUTHERN DELAWARE BASIN
FairfieldNodal based in Sugarland, Texas, advised that the FairfieldNodal and Schlumberger WesternGeco multiclient joint venture project in southern Delaware Basin of West Texas, known as Coyanosa Phase II, is underway and expected to be completed late March 2018.
Phase II consists of 374 square miles of high-quality, 3D seismic data in Ward, Reeves and Pecos Counties, Texas, including the Bone Spring and Wolfcamp formations. Acquisition services are being provided by Dawson Geophysical.
The resulting 3D data will be jointly licensed and will tie into existing FairfieldNodal and WesternGeco 3D data to provide customers with contiguous data coverage in the southern Delaware Basin. Phase II processed data is expected to be available Q3 2018. (Source: FairfieldNodal)
- TIDEWATER AND GULFMARK TO MERGE 16th July 2018
- WEATHERFORD DROPS LAND DRILLING OPERATIONS IN ALGERIA, KUWAIT AND SAUDI ARABIA 13th July 2018
- BP: START-UP OF SHAH DENIZ 2 OFFSHORE AZERBAIJAN 04th July 2018
- GENERAL ELECTRIC TO SPIN OFF BAKER HUGHES AND GE HEALTHCARE 27th June 2018
- GE AND EDF TO CONSTRUCT SIX EPR’s IN INDIA 27th June 2018
- USGS: EAGLE FORD HOLDS 8.5 BILLION BARRELS OF UNDISCOVERED OIL 25th June 2018
- EIGHTH OIL DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA FOR EXXONMOBIL 21st June 2018