COYANOSA PHASE II 3D SURVEY UNDERWAY IN SOUTHERN DELAWARE BASIN
FairfieldNodal based in Sugarland, Texas, advised that the FairfieldNodal and Schlumberger WesternGeco multiclient joint venture project in southern Delaware Basin of West Texas, known as Coyanosa Phase II, is underway and expected to be completed late March 2018.
Phase II consists of 374 square miles of high-quality, 3D seismic data in Ward, Reeves and Pecos Counties, Texas, including the Bone Spring and Wolfcamp formations. Acquisition services are being provided by Dawson Geophysical.
The resulting 3D data will be jointly licensed and will tie into existing FairfieldNodal and WesternGeco 3D data to provide customers with contiguous data coverage in the southern Delaware Basin. Phase II processed data is expected to be available Q3 2018. (Source: FairfieldNodal)
- NEW OIL FIND FOR PETROBRAS IN THE CAMPOS BASIN PRE-SALT 03rd April 2020
- PETROBRAS REDUCES OIL PRODUCTION BY 200,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd April 2020
- BP RESPONDS TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND MARKET DISRUPTION 01st April 2020
- GAZPROM NEFT EXPANDS PRODUCTION FROM ARCTIC FIELDS 30th March 2020
- CONTRACT TERMINATIONS FOR VALARIS DS-8 AND JU-109 OFFSHORE ANGOLA 27th March 2020