COYANOSA PHASE II 3D SURVEY UNDERWAY IN SOUTHERN DELAWARE BASIN
FairfieldNodal based in Sugarland, Texas, advised that the FairfieldNodal and Schlumberger WesternGeco multiclient joint venture project in southern Delaware Basin of West Texas, known as Coyanosa Phase II, is underway and expected to be completed late March 2018.
Phase II consists of 374 square miles of high-quality, 3D seismic data in Ward, Reeves and Pecos Counties, Texas, including the Bone Spring and Wolfcamp formations. Acquisition services are being provided by Dawson Geophysical.
The resulting 3D data will be jointly licensed and will tie into existing FairfieldNodal and WesternGeco 3D data to provide customers with contiguous data coverage in the southern Delaware Basin. Phase II processed data is expected to be available Q3 2018. (Source: FairfieldNodal)
- BP STARTS UP THUNDER HORSE NORTHWEST EXPANSION 19th October 2018
- NIGERIA: PIPE LINE BLAST KILLED 200 IN ABA 17th October 2018
- SHELL QGC TO DRILL 250 WELLS IN WESTERN DOWNS REGION OF QUEENSLAND 12th October 2018
- PEMEX DISCOVERS MAJOR OILFIELDS IN MEXICO’s SURESTE BASIN 11th October 2018
- ENSCO ACQUIRES ROWAN IN A $2.38 BILLION DEAL 09th October 2018