COYANOSA PHASE II 3D SURVEY UNDERWAY IN SOUTHERN DELAWARE BASIN
FairfieldNodal based in Sugarland, Texas, advised that the FairfieldNodal and Schlumberger WesternGeco multiclient joint venture project in southern Delaware Basin of West Texas, known as Coyanosa Phase II, is underway and expected to be completed late March 2018.
Phase II consists of 374 square miles of high-quality, 3D seismic data in Ward, Reeves and Pecos Counties, Texas, including the Bone Spring and Wolfcamp formations. Acquisition services are being provided by Dawson Geophysical.
The resulting 3D data will be jointly licensed and will tie into existing FairfieldNodal and WesternGeco 3D data to provide customers with contiguous data coverage in the southern Delaware Basin. Phase II processed data is expected to be available Q3 2018. (Source: FairfieldNodal)
- BAHRAIN: LARGEST OIL FIND SINCE 1932 02nd April 2018
- IEA: GLOBAL ENERGY DEMAND GREW BY 2.1% IN 2017 31st March 2018
- ExxonMobil AWARDED EIGHT BLOCKS IN BRAZIL BID ROUND 30th March 2018
- AWILCO DRILLING TO ORDER UP TO FOUR NEW SEMI-SUBMERSIBLES 01st March 2018
- ExxonMobil REPORTS 7th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 01st March 2018