DANOS TO FABRICATE COMPRESSOR STATION IN THE PERMIAN BASIN
Danos has been awarded multiple contracts to fabricate, install and automate compressor station components for a full-service midstream provider. The fabrication work, including separator skids and spool piping, will take place in Danos’ Larose, Louisiana, facility with field installation and hookup at five Permian-based sites located in Culberson County, Texas, and Eddy County, New Mexico.
“This is an exciting time for our company as we see a growing number of customers in the Permian, Eagle Ford, Delaware Basin and Gulf of Mexico looking to Danos to provide integrated services solutions,” said owner Mark Danos. “We look forward to continuing to grow our partnerships with existing and new customers.”
About 60 employees from Danos’ fabrication, construction, instrumentation and electrical service lines are assigned to the project, which began in June and is expected to take approximately five months to complete.
Danos, a 72-year-old company, has provided services in the Permian Basin for over seven years, and the employee number in the area has grown to 500. The company recently moved into a newly construction office for its Permian headquarters in Midland, Texas.
From a small tugboat company, Danos has grown into a trusted strategic partner for oil and gas operators around the globe. The company offers land-based and offshore customers an extensive range of production services, including: workforce, fabrication, construction, project management, coatings, instrumentation and electrical, materials management, scaffolding, shorebase and logistics, environmental services, project management and specialized consultants. Danos has more than 1,800 employees, 11 offices in Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Africa, and operations across in the Gulf of Mexico, the North American shale plays and Equatorial Guinea, West Africa.
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023