DANOS TO SUPPORT REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE ON ENI’S PLATFORMS IN THE GULF OF MEXICO
Danos has won a contract with Italian energy company Eni to support brownfield repairs and routine maintenance to its Gulf of Mexico platforms. The three-year contract will utilize Danos’ fabrication, construction, and scaffolding service lines.
In June, Danos began in-house fabrication for skids and subsea skids to be sent to the customer’s Alleghany platform, located in the Gulf 260 km south of New Orleans.
“For 75 years, Danos has been solving customer challenges by providing energy services. We’re pleased that Eni selected our team to execute this important project. We remain committed to delivering safe, superior service for our offshore and onshore customers,” said CEO Paul Danos.
Founded in 1947, Danos is a family-owned and managed energy services provider. The company is headquartered in Gray, Louisiana
(Source and image: Houma Times)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023