DEEPOCEAN CREATES DEEPOCEAN SUBSEA CABLES
DeepOcean Group announces its intent to split DeepOcean UK into two entities, creating DeepOcean Subsea Cables and a new division with a standalone brand for its world-leading seabed intervention and trenching business.
The split and new brand announcement are scheduled to be finalized within 2019. It will see the existing Cable Lay and Trenching division (DeepOcean CL&T) divided into a seabed intervention unit under a new brand and a subsea cable installation specialist; DeepOcean Subsea Cables. Pierre Boyde, Managing Director of DeepOcean CL&T will head the seabed trenching division, headquartered at their world class facilities at Port of Blyth, UK.
Pierre Boyde, said:
“This new division will allow, what is already a world leading subsea trenching service to grow by concentrating on delivering exceptional performance from our exceptional vehicles. The move also allows us to meet the demands of our clients by focussing on the delivery of our expanding innovative seabed technology services.”
Steve Marshall, DeepOcean CL&T Operations Director, shall take the role of Managing Director of DeepOcean Subsea Cables and the company will be headquartered in Darlington, UK. DeepOcean Subsea Cables will focus on continuing to deliver cable installation services, and maintenance and repair service, under the Reconnect offering, to the growing offshore energy markets and existing global client base, in the North Sea and beyond.
DeepOcean is the leading, pure-play subsea services provider, servicing any equipment with specialized expertise. The company serves the oil and gas and offshore power markets with inspection, maintenance and repair, subsea construction, and project management and engineering through life-of-field from inception to decommissioning.
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS FINDS ROOT CAUSE OF THE TUROY H225 CRASH 14th September 2019
- LAUNCH OF THE GIANT ARCTIC LNG 2 DEVELOPMENT APPROVED 09th September 2019
- EXXONMOBIL TO LEAVE NORWAY FOR GOOD – THE END OF A BEAUTIFUL STORY 08th September 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM IN OCTOBER 06th September 2019
- ARRIVAL OF LIZA DESTINY OFFSHORE GUYANA 30th August 2019
- BP SAYS GOODBYE TO ALASKA – SALE OF BUSINESS TO HILCORP FOR $ 5.6 BILLION 28th August 2019