DOF AWARDED MPSV CONTRACTS BY ERXXONMOBIL OFFSHORE GUYANA
Norway’s DOF Subsea announced the award of a 3-year contract for two vessels with Esso Exploration & Production Guyana Limited. Under the agreement, DOF Subsea will perform IMR, well intervention support, and light subsea construction activities to support the growing subsea infrastructures in the Stabroek Block offshore Guyana.
Two Multipurpose Support Construction Vessels with 250-ton AHC crane and 2 work class ROV systems will be deployed in Guyana for 3-year terms, plus 2 years options.
The first vessel will mobilize in late October while the second vessel is planned to commence in January 2023.
Mons S Aase, CEO, DOF Subsea said, “I am extremely happy with this contract award from ExxonMobil Guyana, and entering the important and flourishing Guyanese market. The award further underlines DOF’s leading position in the IMR segment.”
The estimated firm backlog for the group is approximately NOK 2.7 billion.
(Source: DOF Subsea – Multi purpose vessel Skandi Hercules)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023