DREDGING AND RECLAMATION
This 5-day course taking place in Singapore from 11-15 March 2019, has been specifically broken down into 2 sessions, firstly on dredging and secondly on reclamation, and is designed to provide you with a complete guide to planning and executing dredging & reclamation projects. The comprehensive agenda covers all the necessary knowledge of the project stages, stakeholder management, as well as physical & chemical properties of the sediments, managing environmental impacts resulting from dredging and reclamation works and how these can be minimized through project planning and environmental management during execution. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual project case studies to apply the principles discussed.
- CHEVRON TO ACQUIRE ANADARKO FOR $33 BILLION 13th April 2019
- ENSCO ROWAN BECOMES WORLD’S LARGEST OFFSHORE DRILLING COMPANY BY FLEET SIZE 12th April 2019
- GLOBAL DISCOVERIES OF CONVENTION RESOURCES ON THE RISE IN 2019 09th April 2019
- TOTAL STARTS UP KAOMBO SUL FPSO IN ANGOLAN DEEPWATER 02nd April 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRIT SETS NEW OFFSHORE LIFT RECORD IN JOHAN SVERDRUP FIELD 25th March 2019
- NORTH DAKOTA REACHES NEW PRODUCTION RECORDS 22nd March 2019