DREDGING AND RECLAMATION
This 5-day course taking place in Singapore from 11-15 March 2019, has been specifically broken down into 2 sessions, firstly on dredging and secondly on reclamation, and is designed to provide you with a complete guide to planning and executing dredging & reclamation projects. The comprehensive agenda covers all the necessary knowledge of the project stages, stakeholder management, as well as physical & chemical properties of the sediments, managing environmental impacts resulting from dredging and reclamation works and how these can be minimized through project planning and environmental management during execution. In addition to presentations of the subjects, participants will be challenged in actual project case studies to apply the principles discussed.
- TOTAL REPORTS IMPORTANT DISCOVERY IN THE OUTENIQUA BASIN OFFSHORE SOUTH AFRICA 07th February 2019
- NEW OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE GUYANA AT TILAPIA AND HAIMARA WELLS 07th February 2019
- THE WORLD’S MOST POPULATED CITIES IN 2035 02nd February 2019
- EXXONMOBIL LEADER OF THE OIL AND GAS EXPLORERS IN 2018 01st February 2019
- OCEAN GREATWHITE WORLD’S LAGEST DRILLING SEMI-SUBMERSIBLE ARRIVES AT KISHORN PORT 18th January 2019