EMERSON RELEASES PARADIGM 18 SOLUTION SUITE
St Louis based Emerson announces the release of the Paradigm 18 integrated software solution suite, running on a unifying platform for generating high-resolution images and models of the subsurface. This release includes advanced technologies that use reservoir intelligence to help customers improve performance, enhance operational certainty and support effective asset management.
Designed to optimize result accuracy while allowing users to work faster and more productively, Paradigm 18 offers:
• Artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities that enable quick and reliable identification of geologic facies from seismic data and wellbore data.
• Seamless unification of the user interface and data management, from seismic processing to interpretation and modeling, enabling faster results with less effort.
• Support for cloud hosting, making it easier than ever for remote teams to work together.
High-resolution processing, imaging, interpretation and modeling geoscience software, delivering more accurate subsurface models.
This release expands the options available to our customers, while helping them improve performance throughout the E&P process. Paradigm 18 uses machine learning as a data integrator and process automation tool to deliver advanced automation for accelerated interpretation and reservoir characterization processes. New features include capabilities that improve user productivity in high-resolution seismic processing and imaging and interpretation, more options for quantitative seismic interpretation and reservoir characterization, new enhancements to geomechanics, well bore stability and production logging, and an extension of the petrophysical uncertainty functionality in Geolog. This release also maintains and accelerates the company’s initiative to provide customers with open connectivity while maintaining data security. (Source and mage: Emerson)
- WOOD WINS MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT FOR UPPER ZAKUM OILFIELD 14th November 2018
- MAGSEIS TO ACQUIRE FAIRFIELD GEOTECHNOLOGIES SEISMIC BUSINESS 02nd November 2018
- SKRUIS: IMPORTANT OIL DISCOVERY IN THE BARENTS SEA 30th October 2018
- TARA PACIFIC 2016-2018 EXPEDITION SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED 27th October 2018
- US INTERIOR GREEN LIGHTS LIBERTY PROJECT OFFSHORE ALASKA 26th October 2018