EX ENSCO-ROWAN VALARIS ANNOUNCES SIX NEW CONTRACTS AND EXTENSIONS
Valaris announced new contracts and contract extensions, with associated revenue backlog of $84 million , awarded subsequent to filing the company’s most recent fleet status report on July 25, 2019 .
VALARIS 8505 (ENSCO 8505) contract with Eni offshore Mexico extended by three wells, with an estimated duration of 225 days from February 2020 to September 2020
VALARIS JU-290 (Rowan Viking) awarded a contract to provide accommodation services with Repsol offshore Norway that is expected to commence in September 2019, with an estimated duration of 130 days
VALARIS JU-248 (Rowan Gorilla VI) contract with Shell offshore Trinidad extended by one month from September 2019 to October 2019
VALARIS JU-247 (Rowan Gorilla V) contract with Total in the North Sea extended by eight months from March 2020 to November 2020
VALARIS JU-117 (Ralph Coffman) contract with an undisclosed operator offshore Trinidad extended by two wells, with an estimated duration of 60 days from December 2019 to February 2020
VALARIS JU-87 (ENSCO 87) awarded a one-well contract with McMoRan Oil & Gas in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico that is expected to commence in August 2019, with an estimated duration of 30 days
Valaris, ex Ensco-Rowan, is an industry leader in offshore drilling services across all water depths and geographies. Operating a high-quality rig fleet of ultra-deepwater drillships, versatile semisubmersibles and modern shallow-water jackups, Valaris has experience operating in nearly every major offshore basin.
- FIRST OIL FROM THE GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ARRIVED AT MONGSTAD PLANT 23rd October 2019
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019
- SO LONG BHGE – WELCOME TO BAKER HUGHES COMPANY 18th October 2019
- EQUINOR CELEBRATES 1000th CARGO AT HAMMERFEST LNG PLANT 11th October 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM 07th October 2019
- TUGBOAT BOURBON RHODE SINKS IN HURRICANE LORENZO – 11 MISSING 29th September 2019