EX ENSCO-ROWAN VALARIS ANNOUNCES SIX NEW CONTRACTS AND EXTENSIONS
Valaris announced new contracts and contract extensions, with associated revenue backlog of $84 million , awarded subsequent to filing the company’s most recent fleet status report on July 25, 2019 .
VALARIS 8505 (ENSCO 8505) contract with Eni offshore Mexico extended by three wells, with an estimated duration of 225 days from February 2020 to September 2020
VALARIS JU-290 (Rowan Viking) awarded a contract to provide accommodation services with Repsol offshore Norway that is expected to commence in September 2019, with an estimated duration of 130 days
VALARIS JU-248 (Rowan Gorilla VI) contract with Shell offshore Trinidad extended by one month from September 2019 to October 2019
VALARIS JU-247 (Rowan Gorilla V) contract with Total in the North Sea extended by eight months from March 2020 to November 2020
VALARIS JU-117 (Ralph Coffman) contract with an undisclosed operator offshore Trinidad extended by two wells, with an estimated duration of 60 days from December 2019 to February 2020
VALARIS JU-87 (ENSCO 87) awarded a one-well contract with McMoRan Oil & Gas in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico that is expected to commence in August 2019, with an estimated duration of 30 days
Valaris, ex Ensco-Rowan, is an industry leader in offshore drilling services across all water depths and geographies. Operating a high-quality rig fleet of ultra-deepwater drillships, versatile semisubmersibles and modern shallow-water jackups, Valaris has experience operating in nearly every major offshore basin.
- QATAR PETROLEUM SIGNS THE LARGEST SHIPBUILDING AGREEMENT IN HISTORY 02nd June 2020
- MAKO GAS FIELD BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS FIELD IN WEST NATUNA BASIN 26th May 2020
- NEPTUNE ENERGY CONDUCTS WORLD’S FIRST IN DUAL DRILLING SUBSEA AT FENJA FIELD 13th May 2020
- TOTAL REINFORCES ITS ACTION PLAN TO FACE THE CURRENT CRISIS 06th May 2020
- REPSOL AND PARTNERS MAKE TWO OIL DISCOVERIES OFFSHORE MEXICO 06th May 2020
- CHEVRON BOOKS PROFITS BUT TRIMS SAILS FOR DIFFICULT DAYS AHEAD 04th May 2020
- 5,000 TON LIEBHERR CRANE CRASHES DURING LOAD TEST ON ORION 1 INSTALLATION VESSEL 04th May 2020