EXPRO AWARDED CONTRACT FOR CCUS PILOT PROJECT IN JAPAN
Energy services provider, Expro has secured a new Carbon Capture Utilization and Storage (CCUS) contract with INPEX Corporation for the Kashiwazaki Clean Hydrogen/Ammonia project which is Japan’s first clean hydrogen production demonstration project.
Expro’s work scope, will include the delivery of tubular running services for multiple sections of casing, liner and tubing across a 12-month period. This comprehensive scope covers one production well, one injection well, and one monitoring well. The company’s range of technologies for handling and running tubulars is designed to enable safe and efficient operations, while providing maximum protection to downhole equipment.
The Kashiwazaki Clean Hydrogen/Ammonia project is a key milestone in Japan’s energy security journey to help produce clean energy from domestically sourced gas. This will be the country’s first project to build an integrated hydrogen and ammonia value chain from production to usage.
(Source and image: Expro)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024