EXPRO BAGS INTEGRATED WELL INTERVENTION AND INTEGRITY CONTRACT FOR APACHE
Energy services provider, Expro has announced a new $50 million contract with North Sea operator Apache Corporation on its Beryl and Forties assets.
The fully integrated well intervention and integrity services contract, which has a primary term of three years, and two one-year extension options, involves pumping and optimization operations across all of Apache’s North Sea assets, including Beryl Alpha and Bravo, and Forties Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta and Echo.
Expro will provide integrated services to Apache, including slickline, e-line, cased hole, pressure pumping, and several of the company’s new innovative technologies, including Octopoda, CoilHose, and Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing (DFOS) Slickline, with multi-skilled teams based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The contract will see the company invest significant capital in new equipment and technology as part of its commitment to a long-term future on the UK continental shelf. The project is due to start early fourth quarter 2022.
(Source: Expro – Image: Patforms on Beryl field/Hakon Sunde)
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023