EXPRO SIGNS 10-YEAR CONTRACT WITH ENI FOR LNG PLANT IN THE REPUBLIC OF CONGO
Energy services provider, Expro Group Holdings has announced a long-term Production Solutions contract with Eni Congo S.A. a subsidiary of multinational energy company Eni for a LNG pre-treatment facility in Congo.
As initially discussed on the company’s third quarter earnings conference call on November 3, 2022, the 10-year contract is expected to generate more than $300 million of revenue for Expro.
Expro will design, construct, operate and maintain a fast-track onshore LNG pre-treatment facility (OPT), part of the Marine XII development offshore Congo. The facility will be built near to the Litchendjili gas plant – which supplies gas to the adjacent Centrale Electrique du Congo (CEC) Pointe-Noire Power Plant – and will enable the production of LNG to significantly increase from the West Africa area.
The facility is designed to allow incremental gas production for low carbon electricity generation. It will link to Eni Congo’s offshore floating LNG (FLNG) operations, supporting both the local energy market and increased global demands for LNG to support secure energy supplies.
The OPT facility is designed to process approximately 80 million cubic feet of gas a day.
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023