FAIRFIELD TECHNOLOGIES AND IKON SCIENCE FORM JV
Fairfield Geotechnologies and Ikon Science have formally signed a joint venture agreement to offer complete geoprediction services to the oil and gas industry in North America. The move coincides with Fairfield Geotechnologies’ official rebranding and reflects its broad growth strategy of focused investments in its core businesses, along with strategic alliances and acquisitions where possible.
The joint venture leverages Ikon Science’s industry-leading geoprediction technology, which includes innovative workflows for unconventional and conventional reservoirs and award-winning RokDoc Ji-Fi inversion software, with Fairfield Geotechnologies’ seismic acquisition, processing and multi-client data library. Together, the two companies will be able to offer their clients customized, high-quality geotechnical solutions designed for comprehensive reservoir characterization.
“The core capabilities and synergies of both companies are well matched,” said Charles (Chuck) Davison, CEO of Fairfield Geotechnologies. “The JV with Ikon represents our commitment to providing our clients with best-in class data, services and solutions for reservoir management, risk reduction and increased productivity.”
Mark Bashforth at Ikon Science commented, “This coupling of data and technology delivers a streamlined best of breed solution to our clients, the goal being to maximize the value from the data they acquire and use an understanding of the geology to manage reservoirs with precision.’’ (Source and image: Ikon Science)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024