FIRST LNG RELOAD FOR KLAIPEDA LNG
December, 2016 Skangas signed an agreement with Statoil, the Norwegian oil and gas company, for a small-scale LNG reload to take place at the Klaipeda LNG Terminal in Lithuania. The reload will take place early January 2017. This will be the first reload conducted at the terminal and it is the first time Skangas source LNG from Statoil. Skangas eyes this a natural next step to further increase the support for the development of the small-scale market in Northern Europe. Adding this Terminal increases possibilities and competition, which also gives security of supply and all parties’ better opportunities.
Klaipeda LNG FSRU is a LNG terminal in the port of Klaipeda, Lithuania, operated by Klaipedos Nafta. The terminal started operating on 3 December 2014. (Source: Skangas – FSRU independence in Klaipeda)
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020