FIRST LNG RELOAD FOR KLAIPEDA LNG
December, 2016 Skangas signed an agreement with Statoil, the Norwegian oil and gas company, for a small-scale LNG reload to take place at the Klaipeda LNG Terminal in Lithuania. The reload will take place early January 2017. This will be the first reload conducted at the terminal and it is the first time Skangas source LNG from Statoil. Skangas eyes this a natural next step to further increase the support for the development of the small-scale market in Northern Europe. Adding this Terminal increases possibilities and competition, which also gives security of supply and all parties’ better opportunities.
Klaipeda LNG FSRU is a LNG terminal in the port of Klaipeda, Lithuania, operated by Klaipedos Nafta. The terminal started operating on 3 December 2014. (Source: Skangas – FSRU independence in Klaipeda)
- AKER BP – 35 YEARS OLD ULA FIELD WILL PRODUCE OIL FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE YEARS 12th October 2021
- GIANT LIANGHEKOU HYDROPOWER PLANT BEGINS OPERATIONS IN SICHUAN PROVINCE 10th October 2021
- RYSTAD ENERGY – VACA MUERTA QUICKEST GROWING SHALE PLAY IN THE WORLD 08th October 2021
- VAN OORD ORDERS MEGA JACKUP TO INSTALL 20 MW OFFSHORE WIND TURBINES 04th October 2021
- BAKER HUGHES SDS AND MHWIRTH FORM GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING EQUIPMENT COMPANY 04th October 2021