FPSO P-66 HEADING TO LULA FIELD
(a consortium formed by Petrobras, operator with 65%; BG E&P Brasil – a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc, with 25%; and Petrogal Brasil with 10%), which is represented by Petrobras. P-66 departed the shipyard on 4 February 2017 to be deployed in the Lula Sul field, Santos Basin, Brazil.
BrasFELS was engaged for two Replicante projects, P-66 and P-69. The shipyard’s workscope for the projects includes the fabrication, integration, testing and commissioning of topside modules. The Replicante FPSOs are a series of FPSOs of FPSO P-66 has a production capacity of 150,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) and 6 million cubic meters of gas per day. It also has a storage capacity of 1.6 million barrels of oil.similar design and specifications ordered by Petrobras for the Santos Basin pre-salt region.
Apart from FPSO P-66, BrasFELS has two other ongoing FPSO projects, its second Replicante unit, FPSO P-69, and Cidade de Campos dos Goytacazes MV29. (Source: Keppel O&M)
- ADNOC AND TOTAL – WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATED SEISMIC ACQUISITION 14th November 2019
- IRAN HAS DISCOVERED NEW GIANT OILFIELD IN KHUZESTAN PROVINCE 11th November 2019
- ENCANA TO LEAVE CANADA AND ESTABLISH HEADQUARTERS IN THE UNITED STATES 08th November 2019
- SAIPEM 7000 ESTABLISHES NEW LIFTING RECORD FOR THE GULF OF MEXICO 31st October 2019
- BP AND KOSMOS ENERGY MAKE MAJOR GAS DISCOVERY OFFSHORE MAURITANIA 29th October 2019
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019