FPSO P-66 HEADING TO LULA FIELD
(a consortium formed by Petrobras, operator with 65%; BG E&P Brasil – a subsidiary of Royal Dutch Shell plc, with 25%; and Petrogal Brasil with 10%), which is represented by Petrobras. P-66 departed the shipyard on 4 February 2017 to be deployed in the Lula Sul field, Santos Basin, Brazil.
BrasFELS was engaged for two Replicante projects, P-66 and P-69. The shipyard’s workscope for the projects includes the fabrication, integration, testing and commissioning of topside modules. The Replicante FPSOs are a series of FPSOs of FPSO P-66 has a production capacity of 150,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) and 6 million cubic meters of gas per day. It also has a storage capacity of 1.6 million barrels of oil.similar design and specifications ordered by Petrobras for the Santos Basin pre-salt region.
Apart from FPSO P-66, BrasFELS has two other ongoing FPSO projects, its second Replicante unit, FPSO P-69, and Cidade de Campos dos Goytacazes MV29. (Source: Keppel O&M)
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020