FULFILLING MENA’S POTENTIAL AS AN EXPORTER OF CLEAN HYDROGEN
The cost of producing clean hydrogen is expected to drop between 30% to 50% by 2030 for countries in the MENA region. As such, the vast amounts of solar and wind energy resources make the region one of the most cost competitive for hydrogen production.
There are also great financial reserves from its Oil & Gas economy to funnel into new hydrogen investments, and it has lots of existing infrastructure and local capabilities to enable this. The region is also ideally located centrally for exporting to energy demand centres such as Europe and Asia.
Join leading industry stakeholders at
World Hydrogen MENA – an International Collaboration & Strategy Forum
After a successful launch in 2022, the 2nd annual World Hydrogen MENA conference is returning to Dubai, from 27 February – 02 March 2023 at the Address Dubai Marina, Dubai.
Among the key issues to be addressed for the region to truly fulfil its potential as an important exporter of clean hydrogen include:
• scaling-up of clean hydrogen production
• the investment and development of local supply chains and workforce
• infrastructure and transportation
• regulatory and political implications necessary for this global collaboration to succeed
The World Hydrogen MENA conference will bring the entire international hydrogen value chain together to discuss the strategic and technological opportunities for hydrogen in the region and beyond. With over 400 attendees expected from 30+ countries, you will hear from over 100 industry experts over 3 days and get hands on with a site visit to a green hydrogen facility. Also, featuring Interactive deep-dive Masterclasses focusing on Solar & Hydrogen, Geopolitics of Hydrogen, Project Finance Toolkits and Business Models.
World Hydrogen MENA 2023 is co-hosted by World Hydrogen Leaders, the MENA Hydrogen Alliance and Dii Desert Energy, the leading authority on energy transition in the region.
For more information about World Hydrogen MENA:
Contact: Charlotte Griffiths – Marketing Manager
Event dates: 27 February – 02 March 2023
Event location: Address Dubai Marina, Dubai, UAE
Organisers: World Hydrogen Leaders, part of Green Power Global
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023