FUTURE MATERIALS – SCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY
Committee Members are glad to invite participants from across the globe to join in this annual flagship conference on Materials Science and Nanotechnology which is going to be held on February 26-28, 2020 at SANA Malhoa Hotel, Lisbon. Portugal. Future Materials 2020 moto is to share latest researches amongst the professionals from industries and Institutes also provides a platform for students from research areas of Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Physics to share their ideas, experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event. The event will also provide space for several institutes and organizations to present their services, products, innovations and research results. Future Materials 2020 is comprised of various sessions designed to offer comprehensive symposiums that address current issues in the field of Materials Science and provides a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers from academia and industrialists which includes professors, researchers, Materials Scientists, Materials Engineers, and Students. The conference also provides an opportunity to meet Prof Ada E. Yonath (Nobel Laureate 2009) and Prof Michael Kosterlitz (Nobel Laureate 2016).
Click for the even page: https://materialsconference.yuktan.com/
- EQUINOR CELEBRATES 1000th CARGO AT HAMMERFEST LNG PLANT 11th October 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM 07th October 2019
- TUGBOAT BOURBON RHODE SINKS IN HURRICANE LORENZO – 11 MISSING 29th September 2019
- EXXONMOBIL SELLS NORWAY UPSTREAM INTERESTS TO VAR ENERGY 27th September 2019
- GOOGLE SEALS THE BIGGEST PURCHASE OF RENEWABLE ENERGY IN HISTORY 25th September 2019