FUTURE MATERIALS – SCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY
Committee Members are glad to invite participants from across the globe to join in this annual flagship conference on Materials Science and Nanotechnology which is going to be held on February 26-28, 2020 at SANA Malhoa Hotel, Lisbon. Portugal. Future Materials 2020 moto is to share latest researches amongst the professionals from industries and Institutes also provides a platform for students from research areas of Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Chemistry and Physics to share their ideas, experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event. The event will also provide space for several institutes and organizations to present their services, products, innovations and research results. Future Materials 2020 is comprised of various sessions designed to offer comprehensive symposiums that address current issues in the field of Materials Science and provides a fantastic opportunity to network with your peers from academia and industrialists which includes professors, researchers, Materials Scientists, Materials Engineers, and Students. The conference also provides an opportunity to meet Prof Ada E. Yonath (Nobel Laureate 2009) and Prof Michael Kosterlitz (Nobel Laureate 2016).
Click for the even page: https://materialsconference.yuktan.com/
- OFFSHORE PROJECT SANCTIONING IN 2019 SURPASSED THE $50 BILLION MARK 19th July 2019
- SO LONG ROWAN, SO LONG ENSCO – WELCOME TO VALARIS 04th July 2019
- LARGEST GAS FIND EVER FOR THAILAND’S PTTEP OFFSHORE SARAWAK 01st July 2019
- LM WIND POWER SHOWS OFF WORLD’S LONGEST WIND TURBINE BLADE 24th June 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRITS LIFTS 25,000 TON BRENT BRAVO TOPSIDES 20th June 2019