GAZPROM NEFT: HIGH-TEMPERATURE FRACKING IN SERBIA
(Gazpron Neft, St Petersburg) Gazprom Neft, supported by specialists at its research and development centres has undertaken a series of hydraulic fracturing operations in high-temperature horizons at the Kikinda Istok, Crna Bara jug and Vojvoda Stepa fields in northern Serbia. Fulfilment of these operations saw the company utilising a new special gel, making possible hydraulic fracking of the deposit at temperatures of 150°? to 180°?. The special gel used in Serbia has sufficient viscosity to retain heavy proppant particles during injection into the strata, and can withstand reservoir conditions.
- ELON MUSK UNVEILS TESLA SEMI 18th November 2017
- PEMEX LARGEST ONSHORE DISCOVERY IN 15 YEARS 06th November 2017
- FIRST WHEATSTONE LNG CARGO DEPARTS FOR JAPAN 01st November 2017
- CHEVRON STARTS LNG PRODUCTION AT WHEATSTONE 10th October 2017
- BORR DRILLING ACQUIRES PREMIUM JACKUP RIGS FROM PPL SHIPYARD 09th October 2017