GAZPROM NEFT: HIGH-TEMPERATURE FRACKING IN SERBIA
(Gazpron Neft, St Petersburg) Gazprom Neft, supported by specialists at its research and development centres has undertaken a series of hydraulic fracturing operations in high-temperature horizons at the Kikinda Istok, Crna Bara jug and Vojvoda Stepa fields in northern Serbia. Fulfilment of these operations saw the company utilising a new special gel, making possible hydraulic fracking of the deposit at temperatures of 150°? to 180°?. The special gel used in Serbia has sufficient viscosity to retain heavy proppant particles during injection into the strata, and can withstand reservoir conditions.
- OFFSHORE PROJECT SANCTIONING IN 2019 SURPASSED THE $50 BILLION MARK 19th July 2019
- SO LONG ROWAN, SO LONG ENSCO – WELCOME TO VALARIS 04th July 2019
- LARGEST GAS FIND EVER FOR THAILAND’S PTTEP OFFSHORE SARAWAK 01st July 2019
- LM WIND POWER SHOWS OFF WORLD’S LONGEST WIND TURBINE BLADE 24th June 2019
- PIONEERING SPIRITS LIFTS 25,000 TON BRENT BRAVO TOPSIDES 20th June 2019