GAZPROM NEFT: HIGH-TEMPERATURE FRACKING IN SERBIA
(Gazpron Neft, St Petersburg) Gazprom Neft, supported by specialists at its research and development centres has undertaken a series of hydraulic fracturing operations in high-temperature horizons at the Kikinda Istok, Crna Bara jug and Vojvoda Stepa fields in northern Serbia. Fulfilment of these operations saw the company utilising a new special gel, making possible hydraulic fracking of the deposit at temperatures of 150°? to 180°?. The special gel used in Serbia has sufficient viscosity to retain heavy proppant particles during injection into the strata, and can withstand reservoir conditions.
- MAERSK OIL INSTALLS THIRD CULZEAN JACKET 21st July 2017
- SCHLUMBERGER TO ACQUIRE MAJORITY SHARE IN EURASIA DRILLING COMPANY 21st July 2017
- ICHTHYS VENTURER SAIL AWAY 20th July 2017
- TALOS REPORTS HISTORIC OIL DISCOVERY OFFSHORE MEXICO 13th July 2017
- BAKER HUGHES AND GE OIL & GAS CREATE BHGE 04th July 2017
- BP CELEBRATES 40 YEARS OF PRUDHOE BAY 20th June 2017