GAZPROM NEFT AND REPSOL TO MANAGE EVROTEK-YUGRA FIELDS
Gazprom Neft PJSC has acquired a 25.02 per cent stake (with the right to increase this to 50 per cent) in Evrotek-Yugra. Evrotek-Yugra, owned by Spain’s Repsol, holds exploration and production rights to seven license blocks in the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug, Western Siberia. This joint enterprise will continue geological prospecting works in the Kondinsky district (located in the south—west of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug), where all of the acquired license blocks are located. Gazprom Neft PJSC and Repsol will be jointly managing Evrotek-Yugra, on a parity basis.
Seismic investigations have been undertaken at all license blocks belonging to Evrotek-Yugra, with nine exploration wells drilled between 2013 and 2016. The Ouryinskoye field — with recoverable reserves of 33.8 million tonnes of oil — was discovered at the Karabashsky 1 and Karabashsky 2 fields in 2013.
A final decision on investment in the development of the Ouryinskoye field will be taken at the end of 2019, following completion of the geological prospecting programme. (Source: Gazprom Neft)
- PETROFAC EMIRATES AWARDED TWO CONTRACTS WORTH $1.65 BILLION IN ABU DHABI 19th February 2020
- ENI DISCOVERS OIL IN THE MID-DEEP WATER OF THE CUENCA SALINA OFFSHORE MEXICO 18th February 2020
- JEBEL ALI BECOMES THE LARGEST GAS DISCOVERY IN 15 YEARS 05th February 2020
- STAGE COMPLETIONS COMPLETES RECORD 142-STAGE JOB IN THE PERMIAN BASIN 30th January 2020
- EXXONMOBIL DISCOVERS OIL AT UARU OFFSHORE GUYANA 29th January 2020