GAZPROM AND UNIPER CELEBRATE 25 YEARS OF COOPERATION
St. Petersburg hosted the events celebrating 25 years of scientific and technical cooperation between Gazprom and Uniper. The joint scientific and technical programs carried out by the two companies cover nearly every stage of the production cycle, from hydrocarbon extraction and transportation to processing and marketing. The collaborative efforts include LNG production and promotion of natural gas as a vehicle fuel. The scientific and technological solutions developed by the companies were successfully used in the project for extracting hard-to-reach gas from the Yuzhno-Russkoye field, as well as in the construction and operation of the Yamal – Europe and Nord Stream gas pipelines.
Seeking to promote natural gas as a vehicle fuel in international markets, Gazprom and Uniper hold the Blue Corridor motor rallies for gas-powered vehicles on an annual basis.
“In today’s world, scientific research and development is one of the key factors that helps improve the efficiency of production processes. The 25-year dialogue between Gazprom and Uniper concerning the technical aspects of the whole value chain has made a major contribution to the successful execution of large-scale joint projects and laid the groundwork for future partnership underpinned by technological leadership,” said Sergey Khomyakov, Deputy Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee.
Based in Dusseldorf, Germany, Uniper SE is a subsidiary of E.ON SE focused on power generation and global energy trading. (Source: Gazprom)
- FIRST OIL FROM THE GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ARRIVED AT MONGSTAD PLANT 23rd October 2019
- SCHLUMBERGER Q3 2019 – INCOME STUNG BY MULTIBILLION PRETAX CHARGES 18th October 2019
- SO LONG BHGE – WELCOME TO BAKER HUGHES COMPANY 18th October 2019
- EQUINOR CELEBRATES 1000th CARGO AT HAMMERFEST LNG PLANT 11th October 2019
- NORTH SEA GIANT JOHAN SVERDRUP ON STREAM 07th October 2019
- TUGBOAT BOURBON RHODE SINKS IN HURRICANE LORENZO – 11 MISSING 29th September 2019