GEOPARK SUCCESS IN TIGANA OILFIELD
Santiago based GeoPark announced the successful drilling and testing of the Tigana Sur 4 development well in the Tigana oil field in the Llanos 34 Block in Colombia, resulting in consolidated net exit production of approximately 24,400 barrels of oil equivalent per day. GeoPark drilled and completed the Tigana Sur 4 development well to a total depth of 11,414 feet. A test conducted with an electric submersible pump in the Guadalupe formation resulted in a production rate of approximately 1,800 barrels of oil per day. Surface facilities are in place and the well is already in production. The Tigana oil field, discovered by GeoPark in December 2013, has a current production rate of approximately 17,000 bopd gross from 9 wells that have produced over 10 million barrels of oil to-date. Adjacent to Tigana, the Jacana oil field, discovered by GeoPark in September 2015, has a current production rate of approximately 12,600 bopd gross from 6 wells that have produced more than 3 million barrels of oil to-date.
- SCHLUMBERGER NORTH AMERICA REVENUE DOWN 59% YEAR-ON-YEAR 19th October 2020
- JACQUES SAADE FIRST LNG-POWERED 23,000 TEU CONTAINER SHIP JOINS CMA CGM FLEET 23rd September 2020
- EXXONMOBIL REPORTS 18th DISCOVERY OFFSHORE GUYANA 09th September 2020
- VLCC TANKER NEW DIAMOND ABLAZE OFF SRI LANKA 07th September 2020
- SCHLUMBERGER SELLS ITS NORTH AMERICAN FRACTURING BUSINESS TO LIBERTY 02nd September 2020