GERMANY – LHYFE IS BUILDING A GREEN HYDROGEN FACILITY IN LOWER SAXONY
Lhyfe, a leading European producer of green and renewable hydrogen for transportation and industrial applications, is building hydrogen production plant in Germany, in Brake (Unterweser). The site project is located on land in the harbour area of Niedersachsen Ports (NPorts), the largest public seaport operator in Germany. The plant would be the first in the northern German region to make green hydrogen available to the wider market.
The plant will produce up to 1,150 tonnes of green hydrogen per year (installed electrolysis capacity of 10 MW). The electricity will come from wind and photovoltaic plants in the country, through corporate PPAs. Potential offtakers would include various industrial and mobility applications.
Launched in Nantes, France in 2017, Lhyfe is a European group devoted to the energy transition and is a producer and supplier of green and renewable hydrogen.
Lhyfe produces green and renewable hydrogen by water electrolysis, in production facilities powered by renewable energy. In 2021, the company inaugurated the world’s first industrial green hydrogen production site directly connected to a wind farm.
(Source and image: Lhyfe production site in Vendée, France)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024