HALLIBURTON ACQUIRES ATHLON SOLUTIONS
Halliburton Company announced the acquisition of Athlon Solutions, LLC, a leading provider of specialty water and process treatment chemicals, customized engineering solutions, and services. Athlon will become part of the Halliburton Multi-Chem business line, a provider of specialty oilfield chemicals for stimulation, midstream, and production customers.
Combining the two companies will strengthen Halliburton’s chemicals technology, manufacturing, and supply chain. Additionally, the acquisition enhances Multi-Chem’s capabilities to deliver innovative technical solutions to its customers and provides Halliburton with its first chemical manufacturing plant with full reaction and blending capabilities.
“The acquisition of Athlon adds complementary technology and brings manufacturing capacity to support Multi-Chem’s current and planned growth,” said Dale Winger, vice president of Multi-Chem. “Multi-Chem is known for delivering superior customer service and custom chemistry to maximize production and ensure integrity of well and pipeline assets. We are looking forward to joining forces with an outstanding customer-focused team at Athlon that is well respected for its collaborative culture, the quality of its technical solution development, and long-term client relationships based on value creation.”
Athlon is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has 250 employees serving global customers as well as all major refinery and petrochemical areas in the United States. (Source: Halliburton)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024