HALLIBURTON AWARDED OFFSHORE WELL CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT BY SAPURA
Halliburton Company announced that Sapura Drilling, a subsidiary of Sapura Energy, has awarded it an offshore integrated contract.
Sapura, with Halliburton as its technical partner, will execute an Integrated Rig Drilling Completion (i-RDC) contract for a six well offshore well construction program. The uniquely integrated nature of the contract opens the pathway for Halliburton, in collaboration with Sapura Drilling and PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd, to synergistically deploy its state-of-the-art Halliburton 4.0 digital platform to its fullest potential to achieve a step change improvement in operational efficiency.
Digital technologies will include the complete suite of Digital Well Program®, Digital Well Operations and Digital Well Automation, all DecisionSpace 365 cloud applications. Consistent with Halliburton 4.0, the scope of work also includes key digital technologies from Sperry Drilling, Cementing, Drill Bits, Baroid, and Completions product lines. The campaign is the first integrated project of its kind in country that combines rig services with all aspects of planning, operations and automation.
(Source: Halliburton – DecisionSpace 365)
- AKER BP – 35 YEARS OLD ULA FIELD WILL PRODUCE OIL FOR AT LEAST 10 MORE YEARS 12th October 2021
- GIANT LIANGHEKOU HYDROPOWER PLANT BEGINS OPERATIONS IN SICHUAN PROVINCE 10th October 2021
- RYSTAD ENERGY – VACA MUERTA QUICKEST GROWING SHALE PLAY IN THE WORLD 08th October 2021
- VAN OORD ORDERS MEGA JACKUP TO INSTALL 20 MW OFFSHORE WIND TURBINES 04th October 2021
- BAKER HUGHES SDS AND MHWIRTH FORM GLOBAL OFFSHORE DRILLING EQUIPMENT COMPANY 04th October 2021