HOEGH LNG TAKES DELIVERY OF FSRU HOEGH ESPERANZA
Hoegh LNG took delivery of Hoegh Esperanza, its eight floating storage and regasification unit (FSRU). This high-specification FSRU has been constructed at Hyundai Heavy Industries in South Korea and is designed for open, combined and closed loop regasification operation. It has a storage capacity of 170 000 cbm of LNG and a maximum regasification throughput of 750 million standard cubic feet per day. It is equipped with a GTT Mark III membrane containment system and dual-fuel diesel-electric (DFDE) propulsion.
Höegh Esperanza is fully financed at a fixed interest rate of approximately 4%, with the USD 200 million debt portion expandable to USD 230 million once long-term employment has been secured, as further set out in the stock exchange notice of 24 July 2017.
Höegh LNG is currently in advanced negotiations for intermediate employment of Höegh Esperanza on a combined FSRU and LNGC contract with seasonal use in FSRU mode until the anticipated start date of its intended long-term FSRU contract in Chile.
Hoegh LNG is a Bermuda based company with established presence in Norway, Singapore, the UK, USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Lithuania, Egypt, Colombia, China and Turkey. The company employs approximately 115 office staff and 500 seafarers.
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024