INDIA – ADANI GREEN ENERGY COMMISSIONS HYBRID POWER POLANT IN JAISALMER
Adani Green Energy Ltd. (AGEL) based in Ahmedabad, India, has commissioned a 390 MW wind-solar hybrid power plant at Jaisalmer in Rajasthan.
This is the first ever wind-solar hybrid power generation plant in India.
The hybrid power plant, integrated through solar and wind power generation, harnesses the full potential of renewable energy by resolving the intermittency of the generation and provides a more reliable solution to meet the rising power demand.
With the successful commissioning of the plant, AGEL now has an operational capacity of 5.8 GW.
Adani’s diverse businesses include port management, electric power generation and transmission, renewable energy, mining, airport operations, natural gas, food processing and infrastructure.
(Source: Adani Green Energy)
- WOODSIDE AND SANTOS IN TALKS TO FORM AUSTRALIAN GAS GIANT 08th December 2023
- ORSTED – HEADWINDS ARE BLOWING ACROSS NEW JERSEY 02nd November 2023
- CHEVRON ACQUIRES HESS FOR $53 BILLION 24th October 2023
- EXXONMOBIL ACQUIRES PIONEER NATURAL RESOURCES 12th October 2023
- TEPCO – DISCHARGE OF FUKUSHIMA CONTAMINATED WATER TO THE OCEAN 27th August 2023
- NORWAY LOGS LARGEST HYDROCARBON DISCOVERY IN A DECADE 12th July 2023
- VOLOCOPTER AND ADP TO OFFER eVTOL SERVICES FOR THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES 25th June 2023