INDIA – SP ENERGY FLOWS FIRST OIL FROM FPSO ARMADA STERLING V
Shapoorji Pallonji Energy (SP Energy), India’s leading specialist in Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Units, has achieved a significant milestone of First Oil on 07 January 2024 from its FPSO Armada Sterling V at Krishna Godavari deepwater block KG-DWN-98/2, offshore Kakinada.
The FPSO has a processing capacity of about 60,000 bpd of liquid and 3 MMSCMD of gas. She is owned by SP Energy’s 70:30 joint venture with Malaysia’s Bumi Armada group. This is Shapoorji Pallonji’s fourth FPSO, and its third FPSO for Indian waters.
Shapoorji Pallonji Energy, based in Mumbai, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the globally diversified Shapoorji Pallonji And Company.
(Source and image: SP Energy – FPSO Armada Sterling)
- QATARENERGY TO INCREASE AL-SHAHEEN OIL PRODUCTION BY 100,000 BARRELS PER DAY 02nd February 2024
- MAJOR PIPELAY ACCIDENT OFF THE COAST OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA 01st February 2024
- LATIN AMERICA AND AFRICA WILL LEAD THE WAY IN HIGH-IMPACT EXPLORATION DRILLING 01st February 2024
- SLB AND EQUINOR DRILL LONGEST WELL SECTION IN AUTONOMOUS MODE 31st January 2024
- SHELL TURNS A PAGE OF HISTORY IN NIGERIA 18th January 2024